Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Inspiration Crop Layouts

I know these are WAY overdue, and I don't really have a good excuse! These layouts were all completed during Scrapdango's Inspiration Crop.

They are all scraplifts or completed from sketches provided from the design team there. I used a lot of stash!

This first one was completed using a Transparent Touches and Tags kit. I just love this Prima paper!
This next one was also done using a Transparent Touches and Tags kit!
This bright and fun one was completed using an Addicted Scrappers kit. It was the perfect colors for these pictures!


Another bright and fun one done using another Addicted Scrappers kit!


Love that I was able to finally scrap this HUGE photo I had of my girl!



Another one completed using a Transparent Touches and Tags kit! (I love Monica's kits, as you can see, I have no problem actually USING them!)



I used a Scrapdango kit for this layout. Love these colors!


2 comments:

msmith434343 said...

Your DD is just the cutest little thing ever!!! Terrific layouts :)

Beth said...

Your girls are beautiful! Devon's picture in the leaves is adorable.