Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A few little toots!

I have a few exciting things coming up!

First, I have been chosen as a guest designer for the month of November for a kit club. (I haven't seen it posted anywhere, so I dont' know if I can say yet who it is!) Let me say though, that I am very excited about this, as I've had my eye on this club! I also have met the owner in person and she's a hoot!

Next, I have been chosen as a guest designer for the month of November for another kit club! ADDICTED SCRAPPERS!!! I am so psyched about this! I am a subber at this club and just love the kits Susannah puts together. I can't wait to see what goodies I will be getting to work with!

And finally, I am finally a friend of Pagemaps! I have an 8 x 8 layout in her minimaps section for the month of October. Of course I don't have the layout on this computer, but will post it later. It's of my darling little Kinsey! I just love Becky's sketches, and it's usually the first place I go when I need some inspiration.

10 comments:

bAbYbEcKy said...

CONGRATS Taryn!!!!! :)

Gina said...

WTG girl!

WriterGirl said...

congrats Taryn!! That's awesome!

Julie said...

wow, congrats on all the GDT!!

Candace H said...

Congratulations, Taryn! Lots of designing going on for Nov!

Jana said...

Congrats Taryn!! That's awesome!!

~Melissa~ said...

Congrats to you, Taryn!

Sassy Pam said...

Congrats Taryn!

Just Jen said...

Congrats girl on all your current and upcoming accomplishments. I love your work!

Jeanette said...

Congrats Taryn! You go girl!