Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

I have 13 minutes to blog on leap year! It's 11:47 pm and I'm pooped! But I wanted to get on here and blog on Leap Year since it only happens every 4 years.

Went to my mom's for dinner tonight, and got home late...too late. It was 10:15 until Devon got to bed, and it was a HUGE battle getting her there. She screamed and fought about every single thing.

It's snowing here today. We are supposed to get 3 inches. Just enough for Devon to go out and play tomorrow! Which she loves to do.

Here's a layout I just finished for a layout tag game at The Scrapping Spot. I scraplifted Dee, whose work I really love! Here was her layout: http://thescrappingspot.com/album2/v/Member+Gallery+Spot/DK4Him/resize2_001.jpg.html


Well I hope everyone had a great leap year day today!

No comments: