Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Catching up!

I thought it was about time to update!
I've been participating in a fun contest at Scrapdango called the Crowned Contest. I'm having a lot of fun and getting to know some great people! I also started a sub. there, and my kit should be here any day now! I can't post any of my layouts from the contest until it is over, so keep a lookout, because I really like the layouts I've done!

This first layout is one I completed for a challenge at Coordinates Collections. It was for "different" journaling, and mine went around the flower. Here's Devon helping to feed her little sister for the first time.

This layout was done from a sketch by Susan Costanza for The Scraproom. There is a sketch posted in the newsletter and then a contest on the messageboard. I LOVE this paper from Scenic Route. This was actually from The Scraproom February kit. The photo is of Kinsey at the hospital when she was born. I just love baby feet!
This was a fun layout to do! At The Scraproom, a challenge was posted to come up with a list of 18 things that make you happy. I thought this was a great idea since I never scrapbook about myself! I was very nice and used a picture of myself before kids. This was made using the February Coordinates Collections kit.
I've also been participating in another contest at Transparent Touches and Tags. It's called Use Your Stash in a Flash! My friend Jen is hosting it. This layout was created for the second week of that contest. I missed the first week because of CHA.
And finally, this layout was created for a guest design team spot at Back Porch Memories. It was based off of a sketch by Becky Fleck. I used the February Coordinates Collections kit.

No comments: