Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some News!

I can't believe I didn't make one single post in November! It was a busy month with the girls' birthday party, Thanksgiving, and gathering together with our families.

I have some exciting news! I made the Design Team at Scrapbook Sussies! I can't wait to get my first kit to work with! Sussies is a two sided kit, so it's like getting two kits in one. Every kit has a retail value of at least $36.00. December is sold out, but there may be some January kits available.

I was able to attend a weekend retreat with some friends last week at my scrap house (The Hamburg Hideaway). I got some layouts done, but also got to catch up with my friends and just relax! Here are some of the layouts:
These are my friends that all live in our development on my street.

Kinsey is getting so big! She's turning into quite the little girl. I just love this Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper.

This one is a scraplift from Scrapbook Trends October I think. It uses Scraptacular's November kit of the month. This is the picture I ended up using for our Christmas card. This is also the first time I used a sewing machine to sew on a layout!



This is one of my favorite pictures ever! It also uses the November Scraptacular kit of the month.






5 comments:

Leah said...

Welcome to the team Taryn!! Love your layouts! Looking forward to seeing you work with Sussies kits. =)

Valerie said...

Congrats, can't wait to see your creativity at Scrapbook Sussies!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congrats on making the Sussies!!!! Great layouts!!!

lisaplus6 said...

congrats on making the Sussies team taryn :) your family picture is so sweet :)

Lydia said...

Love your use of the cosmo cricket stuff wonderfully whimsical!~