Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some recent layouts!

I was able to attend the Scrap Pink event that Scraptacular hosted, and got alot accomplished! A few weeks ago, I also went to a day crop at The Hamburg Hideaway.

This first layout was done using a sketch. I bought the Tim Holtz edge distresser and am IN LOVE with it! It works great! Here's Kinsey with my mom.
Next is one I did for a Guest Design Team call at Back Porch Memories. It uses an exclusive sketch from Becky Fleck. It's Kinsey while we were at the beach this summer.
I did this one for the monthly contest at Transparent Touches and Tags. It also uses a sketch. I hadn't realized my girls were peering out the window when I took this picture, so you can see them on either side of my inlaws!

This last one uses a sketch by Jana Eubank. I just love this paper! It uses a TTT kit. Here's Devon during a photo session while we were at the beach.

1 comment:

KellyG said...

Great los! Thanks for sharing!