First of all, I finally got the blog finished for the scrapbook retreat house! Woo hoo! Here's the link:
The Hamburg Hideaway Scrapbook Retreat House
Please stop by to visit!
I am also holding a layout contest. I bought several (like all they had left in stock) of those 12 x 12 scrapbook frames. I am going to be decorating the retreat house with these frames and need some AWESOME layouts! SO, that's where you all come in...
1. Layouts must be 12 x 12 in size.
2. Submit as many layouts as you would like, by emailing them to me at email@example.com.
3. Choose one of these words and base your layout on it:
*OR any other inspirational word you come up with!
4. There can be photos on these pages, but there doesn't have to be.
5. Please make sure your name appears somewhere on the front of the layout, along with a blog address if you choose for others to check you out.
6. I will choose the winning layouts, at least 12, and those people will receive a NICE scrappy RAK from me (a kit!). The winning layouts must be mailed to me to hang in the retreat house!!! So make sure you are willing to part with it! These will serve as inspiration for those attending the house, and expose them to your work.
7. The due date for layouts to be emailed to me will be May 30th. Winners will be posted here on my blog by June 7th. I will contact you also!
Thanks and good luck!