Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Crazy Week

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted! Where did it go?! Kinsey had her 1 month doctor appointment, and all went well. She weighs over 10 pounds already which is what Devon weighed at her 2 month appointment! Our weekend was busy too. We had dinner at my mom's with Erik's side of the family, and then the next night was dinner at my cousin Alex's house with my side of the family. Devon was so excited to play with all of the kids! I also had my 6 week postpartum checkup and all was well there too. I did have to go for a 2 hour glucose test to see if the diabetes carried over after the pregnancy. I haven't heard anything back yet, so hopefully no news is good news!

Here's a pic of Kinsey. We sit her in this chair for her weekly, now monthly pictures.
Here's Devon getting ready to go to her favorite place--Nanny's house. She loves this suitcase she got for Christmas from Grandma.
Here is Devon with the easel she got from Santa for Christmas. She drew her first smiley face by herself! (the one on the bottom)

2 comments:

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Cute, cute, cute kids!
Carrie, Scrapdango

Jackie Plank said...

They are adorable children!